ReNEW Repair Services
Request Literature Mailing
For further information:
Send an Email
Send an Email
Bushman Equipment, Inc. offers complete in-house and onsite service to keep you your below-the-hook material handling equipment working safely and efficiently, without expensive unscheduled downtime.
- Documented inspection within one week of receiving the unit at our shop.
- A firm repair price based on the inspection report.
- A firm delivery commitment.
- Material and workmanship guarantee.
- Capability to make engineered capacity or safety upgrades when needed.
- Will inspect and repair other brands besides Bushman Equipment, Inc..
- Download ReNEW brochure.
Excellence in Repair and Remanufacturing
Bushman Equipment, Inc. offers complete in-house and onsite service to keep your below-the-hook material handling equipment working safely and efficiently, without expensive unscheduled downtime.
And we work on ALL brands!
Single Rim Coil Tong - Before & After
Benefits of ReNEW
- Converts tired or damaged lifting devices into safe, usable tools.
- Provides a professional inspection report and a firm price quote before you decide.
- Reduces expensive equipment downtime.
- Work directed by engineers who fully understand the equipment and performed by fully qualified and experienced personnel.
- All work is guaranteed.
- Costs a fraction of what new equipment would cost.
- When you find economical used equipment, have it refurbished by ReNEW.
Are You in Compliance?
The Canadian OHSA Industrial Regulation 851, Section 51 (1) (b), states: A lifting device shall be thoroughly examined by a competent person as often as necessary, but not less frequently than recommended by the manufacturer and in any case, at least once a year, and a permanent record shall be kept, signed by the competent person doing the examination.
- Bushman Equipment, Inc. offers complete onsite inspection services for all your material handling equipment. This will keep you in compliance with the law and will also reduce downtime and save you money.
- We provide a managed staff of highly trained, competent and qualified technicians and inspectors to service your lifting equipment requirements.
- Legal compliance also means keeping full inspection and maintenance documentation and records on each material-handling device. Our service will include the following documentation:
- Certificate of Inspection and Test
- NDT and UT certificates
- Full inspection reports itemizing the component and its condition
- Full details of repairs
- Repair procedures and/or modifications certified by a Professional Engineer, as required.
Telescoping Magnet Beam
(Rebuild of a non-Bushman Equipment, Inc. product)
60,000 Pound Capacity Vertical Coil Tong
42,000 Pound Capacity Duplex Roll Tong